You will provide services in advisory and implementation services, from turnaround and restructuring plans to optimised exit strategy. Your work area will include business and financial projection review, business regeneration, corporate restructuring, debt restructuring, finance rising, and asset disposal.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Solid experience of minimum five years in a similar position.
- Strong interest in the Finance process.
- Eyes for detail.
- Strong analytical, project management and report writing skills.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Assertive and active personality with strong communication skills.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Analyzing Data
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- People Management
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- WTC 3 Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Financial Services
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.