The Nurse Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the accuracy of all pertinent documents related to COSH and ensures the execution of health and wellness programs deemed as deliverables of COSH to it's corporate clients which includes compliance to the medical personnel requirements by DOLE and stakeholders.
- Update, safekeep, and monitor changes in all clinic management files and documents.
- Lead and assist in planning, execution, evaluation, and reporting of all health programs in the workplace.
- Monitors existing and incoming client clinic management
- Ensures that there are medical manpower in all clinics handled.
- Issue latest advisories on health and occupational safety
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- With good working relationship with others
- Can handle pressure and stress
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- With BOSH and BLS training is an advantage
- Preferably with at least one year experience in the same function or a previous occupational health nurse
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Risk Management
- Customer Service
- Social Sciences and BS Nursing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.