Support Staff | Part-time
- Quezon City, Philippines5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 75.00 PHP / hourPHP75.00HOUR
- Part time
What you’ll do:
Lesson Reminders & Schedule Modification
- Facilitates Skype, SMS, and call reminders
- Monitors tutors who failed to call and has disconnected reports
- Processes all schedule modification requests
- Ensures that all updates are properly communicated with the client & documented
- Handles and resolve all inquiries received within the service level agreement
- Ensures proper documentation of all transactions handled
- Ensures that all queries or any urgent information needed by RareJob, Inc.’s Customer Support
Work Shifts & Days:
- Schedule: Saturday - Sunday: 2PM - 7PM and Monday - Tuesday: 4PM - 9PM
- Must be amenable to work on weekends and holidays
What we’d like you to have:
- Must have finished at least 2 years’ worth of college units
- Can express oneself and converse in English fluently – both verbal and written
- Must have passion and understanding of customer service
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Familiar with using Skype
- Flexible and can extend from the core time if necessary
- Willing to work in our office in Quezon Avenue (near EDSA), Quezon City
Not required, but very useful:
- Work experience in the customer service industry is a plus
Please be advised that this is a Part-Time Office-Based position. The assessment and interviews will be done purely online. Currently, work from home arrangements is available to select positions. However, employees may still be asked to report to the office by their supervisors.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
What you’ll get:
- A signing bonus of ₱1,000 will be given to staff who are hired between November 2019 - January 2020
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Government mandated benefit, leave credits, 13th-month pay, paid overtime and Philippine holidays.
- Additional 1,000 Signing bonus if you get hired this November 2018 to January 2019
- Company sponsored eat-outs and inclusion in various fun company events
- Shuttle service (fixed route along QC) and sleeping quarters
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- MS Office
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!