Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesEastwood Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Ready Group Global delivers IT Enterprise Architecture for Accounting Firms through the provision of projects, services, and products. Specialising in data security, workflow efficiency, new generation applications and multi location workforce requirements.
We're different from other companies in the following ways:
- We’re not a BPO. You’re more than just a number.
- Our PH team are equal with onshore team. We’re not an ‘outsourced team’ that is managed remotely.
- You report directly to the company and not the BPO itself.
- You'll be included in the company strategy and get international business experience.
- We’re a small team and have a more tight knit culture
You will be reporting directly to the Service Delivery Supervisor and will be working closely with the Support team handling client queries via email and inbound calls.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative who is responsible for delivering a positive experience to clients and prospects during their interaction with our business by phone, chat, ticket and email. The Customer Service Representative possesses verbal and written Australian English comprehension and can hold confident, expectation setting conversations.
Successful Customer Service Representative is a customer advocate who understands client requests and empathises with a client’s situation, particularly for support-related requests. The CSR uses a combination of process tools and his/her own logic to assess urgency and the nature of incoming requests in order to accurately dispatch tickets.
- Responsible to all incoming calls to the company and relaying the information to relevant team members
- Making outbound calls to clients as needed
- Provide a point of contact for clients
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Build strong rapport with client contacts
- Take responsibility for customer concerns
- Find and resolve inbound customer queries
- Relaying information to/from customers on work in progress
- Triage support/general requests and comprehend on email requests/queries as they arrive through email, manual entry or direct customer input as outlined in process documentation
- Enter any request for service work into Connectwise as outlined in process documentation
- Monitor Service Boards for new tickets
- Contacting customers to advise of incident and task progress
- Contacting clients to request clarification or additional information as requested
- Overseeing our assigned resource work in progress, monitoring open tasks and following up on technicians
- Following up Stale Tickets, Ageing and Client Communication between the technician and the client
- Monitoring tickets about to breach SLA and following up
- Ticket balancing such as reassigning tasks or requests as needed
- Managing ticket balancing across service boards in Connectwise
- Thorough check on ticket exceptions, ticket statuses to make sure that requests and issues handled by technicians are in line with Service Delivery process and guidelines
Other Adhoc tasks
Why Join Us?
- Normal operation hours: 6am to 3pm or 8am to 5pm in Eastwood City
- Generous Salary, Benefits and HMO included
- Regular team events and social culture
- Fast career and salary advancement
- Opportunity for fast promotion
Fixed Weekends Off!
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working with foreign companies in a customer service capacity (preferably Australian)
- Customer Service, Multi-tasking and Critical Thinking are required
- Attention to detail with the ability to work independently
- Willingness to grow in the role and learn new skills on the job
- Resourcefulness to use the tools provided by the company
- Good organizational, email management, phone and administrative skills
- Experience in procurement is a plus
- Takes ownership and acts on behalf on entire company
- Able to work well under high-pressure and can think quickly on her feet
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Eastwood Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.