- Continue redesign and evolve our mobile application and website
- Help a fellow designer to develop the products
- Create sketches to a mockup
- Work closely with product managers and engineers
- Create and maintain a library of design and interface resources for use by product teams
- Deliver UI elements/assets to the development teams, and make sure the final product match the mock-up.
- A background in Industrial Design/Architecture/Human Computer Interaction/Graphic Design/Digital Media Design/Interaction Design is preferred.
- If you don't have an educational background in design, but are self-taught, your portfolio must speak for your skill and passion.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in UI/UX Design
- Mastering UI design and typography aesthetic
- Ability to work within established brand design guidelines
- Deep understanding of User Experience is a must
- Passion for modern, clean and incorporating innovative technologies
- Strong understanding of the current tools in UI/UX Design.Like Sketch app, FramerJS, Principle, etc
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite Online portfolio is a must.
- Dribbble, Behance or personal website.
- Eye of an eagle is a plus
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- We like fun people!
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Jl. Dr. Saharjo No.161, Manggarai Sel., Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12860
- Education Technology
- 0 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.