Business Development Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Tebet Raya No. 38 B Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia, 12820, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Possess an end-to-end ownership of a product
- Work with the Product Development team to design technical requirements of the product
- Work with other divisions (PR, Digital Marketing,Engineering) to ensure customer acquisition, engagement, and conversion targets are reached.
- Design business process that related to the product.
- Conduct market research when necessary to figure out business model/process
- Design & implement projects as needed to meet the KPI
- Bachelor degree in any major from a reputable university with minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar position. Former experience in education companies will be a plus.
- Strong network in education sector with experience in leading a team in tech company is prefered.
- Have experience in building a startup from ideation stage will be a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate in education, business development, and management.
- Possess proficient project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Able to face uncertainties and possess a hustler mentality: adapt with the failures in any experiments and shift the situation rapidly to achieve success in project goals.
- Passionate and able to learn quickly in a new environment or function.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.