- Manage and/or provides inspiring leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Assist Human Resources for recruiting candidates when necessary.
- Promote and represent the company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Supervise budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filled and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support the communication within the workers and management team.
- Bachelor’s degree from operations management major or related field.
- Having experiences in management, operations, and leadership.
- Knowledge and understanding about financial management, general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to facing uncertainty and possess a hustler mentality: adapt with the failures in any experiments and shift the situation rapidly to achieve success in project goals.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Timoho II, Muja Muju, Umbulharjo, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55165, Yogyakarta, DI Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Education Technology
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.