- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 5,000,000.00 - 7,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR5,000,000.007,000,000.005,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
At Ruby.h, you will create digital solutions for real problems using exciting technologies on many platforms. What we’re looking for are engineers with strong interest in technology, those who can learn new skills and tools to adapt as the situation changes, rather than a rigid skillset. As a part of a lean and small agile team, you will take a full ownership where your actions really matter!
We expect our people to:
- Eager to learn new tools, techniques, languages, and technologies.
- Write maintainable and extensible code.
- Build high quality tests and documentation.
- Conduct code reviews Implement the right architecture standard.
- Follow best coding standard.
- Proactively communicate project risks.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make us better.
- Solve technical problems.
- Be able to debug non-trivial application code.
- Be able to contribute to system architecture and design.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent (Final year students are welcome to apply)
- Excited about programming and technologies in general
- Quick learner and have a strong interest to learn new things
- Able to communicate clearly in a team
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Ruby on Rails
- Version Control (Git, SVN, HG)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.