Video Producer | Video Editor
- Quezon City, Philippines33, Xavierville Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- To create stories, concepts and graphics for video production.
- Creates call sheets, storyboard and shot list for video shoot
- Collaborate with different departments to execute video content.
- Capture videos on sets, studios, locations and live events.
- To monitor fil equipment maintenance and inventory.
- Searches for online trends, viral content, and any type of material that can be translated into video content.
- Insert dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects
- Ensure the project follows a logical sequence
- Consults with the Director and production team throughout the project
- Creates the final cut for broadcasting
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and best practices to maximize efficiency.
- College Level/ Graduate - Any Course
- Has 2 years experience working with a film crew, film production for a short film or full features, or with advertising productions.
- Has a background in Online Video Content creation and Editing
- With experience in live stream production is a must
- Proficiency in editing software (Davinci, Adobe, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in the film making process (Pre-production to Post Production)
- Experience handling film equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Xavierville Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Media and Creatives
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.