Legal Compliance AML Officer
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaNeo SOHO Podomoro City Primary Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav. 28, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 11,000,000.00 - 15,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR11,000,000.0015,000,000.0011,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Giving training and seminar regarding implementation of KYC, APU, and PPT
- Giving compliance opinion on product, policy, guidance, SOP and other activities on its compliance to the regulation of APU and PPT
- Create an analysis for cash transaction to be reported to related institution
- Create a transaction report and financial statement, and suspicious transaction to PPATK, KPK RI, and POLRI.
- Prepare and respond to any data required by PPATK, KPK, POLRI,?and Tax
- Create an analysis for unusual financial transactions
- Performing Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) of customers, partnering with customer service team.
- Report any unusual financial transaction (LTKM) to PPATK
- Make periodic compliance report of APU and PPT to Board of Directors and commissionaires.
- Ensure the system is able to provide data for APU and PPT reporting.
- File monthly report to LKPBU - non bank to Bank Indonesia
- File monthly report of non bank fund transfer (LTDBB) to Bank Indonesia.
- A minimum formal education of Bachelor Degree (S1)
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in compliance division at Banking or Financial Institution
- Has experience of AML and KYC
- Possess deep knowledge of Fintech payment industry , and familiar how the transaction works
- Managerial: A minimum of 1 year in leading subordinates is preferred
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.