HR Support Specialist
- Pasig, PhilippinesUgong, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Role: Specialist, People Services (Project-based)
The Location: Silver City 2, Pasig
The Impact: The People Services Specialist role supports People Services team to respond to employee queries as submitted through Tiers 0 & 1. As part of the Global People Services team, the Specialist will provide general process expertise and domain knowledge, promote the effective utilization of HR self-service technologies and support a culture of continuous improvement.
What's in it for you?
- Be critically part of a pioneering HR Services Center in the PH office, supporting the Americas regions
- Become an essential talent in a global organization that enables the workplace of the future
- Transacting in HR Systems to resolve basic to complex escalations within agreed SLA’s
- Escalating/ Partnering unresolved issues with Tier 2/Tier 3 stakeholders (HRIS &/or CoE teams)
- Support HR operational activities and managing employee data spanning employee lifecycle events
- Maintaining regional standards and standardization in alignment with Global HR processes
- Adheres to the scheduled shift and break schedule patterns to ensure proper coverage
- Focuses on the overall Employee Experience, driving Employee Satisfaction by providing accurate and timely resolution
- Participates on process improvement initiatives and provides query support for change projects
- Supporting Line Manager and/or People function with additional activities and projects as warranted by business needs in line with global People function strategy
What we're looking for?
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience in HR Shared Services, providing Tier 1 support
- Analytical and reporting capabilities (Microsoft Office Suite: Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong background in customer service
- Experience navigating HR Data systems (preferably Workday)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to apply discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills
- Amenable to work in different shifts
- Relevant 2-5 years of experience providing HR Support, preferably on a Global scale or Americas operations. Prior experience working on a similar function is an advantage.
- Good communication & analytical skills & excellent problem-solving capability.
- Strong ability to connect with customers and delivery of SLA-driven metrics.
- Amenable to work the night shift
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.