Finance Business Analyst
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Will help lead in designing, documenting and maintaining system processes
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/Accounting or other related courses.
- At least 5-6 years of solid experience in the said field. Preferably someone who can lead.
- Should have experience with requirements management and software development methodology and have worked extensively with business users, programmers, and Quality Assurance.
- Highly analytical and results driven.
- Independent individual contributor.
- Must have working knowledge in accounting systems especially Qlikview.
- Candidate must have handled finance projects or groups.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.