Design Team Copywriter
- Makati, PhilippinesSalcedo, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is a Design Team Copywriter?
The Copywriter assists the SG Interactive design team with storyboard creation, content creation, proofing for grammatical, syntax, punctuation, and spelling errors, and interpreting client instructions when necessary.
The Copywriter is expected to assist the design team in the following ways:
- Develop storyboards based on documents provided by the client
- Create content as needed for client projects
- Condense text as needed for client projects
- Help the designers interpret instructions from the client
- Answer English related questions from the designers
- Assist in proofing client projects for proper grammar, syntax, punctuation, and spelling
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next-level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so… What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio (digital or download)
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
- Degree in Communications/Journalism/English
- 2 years of copywriting/editing experience
- Demonstrate a firm grasp on crafting compelling content
- High aptitude for proper writing technique, including spelling, punctuation, syntax, and grammar
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English
- Expert knowledge of spelling, punctuation, syntax and grammar rules
- Strong writer: capable of crafting well-written messages quickly
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills: able to interpret, research, and problem solv
- Good listener and can follow directions
- Strong communicator and creative thinker
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
- Comfortable hitting project deadlines
- Value constructive criticism
- Comfortable multi-tasking as a key player on a variety of projects (if necessary)
- Handle themselves in a pleasant, personable manner (in-person, phone and email)
- Are risk-takers and self-starters
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Integrity and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Salcedo, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.