HR Associate | Learning and Development
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 3308 33rd floor, One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 16,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0018,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Learning and Development Specialist is responsible for performing learning and development strategies, programs, plans, and processes to support the organizational goals. The associate will also be handling an array of clerical jobs to support these initiatives.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts discussions with the concerned employees, line managers, and/or department heads, or reviews performance records to identify specific areas and design learning interventions that will address performance gaps
- Designs learning programs, course outline, and training materials (e.g. slides, participants, and leaders guides) in line with the Training Section’s internal guidelines.
- Develops training videos for other areas not usually covered by the classroom-based training.
- Manages the e-Course and Certification online site for web-based training programs or assessments.
- Submits programs and all supplemental materials for review and developmental feedback of the Training Supervisor and head.
- Delivers approved training programs to assigned locations; facilitates program through various learning and development methodologies in line with adult learning principles.
- Conduct New Hire Onboarding Program and manages compliance on documentation both for corporate orientation and job-specific functions.
- Conducts different evaluation methodologies to assess implemented programs based on the 4 Levels of Evaluation.
- Informs participants regarding the scheduled courses by drafting, releasing, and tracking of training announcements.
- Tracks the training participation and logs attendance in the Employee Training Monitoring file.
- Drafts post-training reports that will reflect observation and feedback for reference of the subject participants’ immediate heads.
- Requests funds, and prepares liquidations based on the company guidelines.
- Conducts initial sourcing of external training providers or facilitators as necessary; prepares the logistical requirements of learning programs such as venues, equipment, materials, and meals as needed.
- Accomplishes all other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A graduate of any 4-year course; relevant business or HR course, preferred
- Over 2 years relevant work experience in Learning/Talent Development
- Preferably with knowledge or experience in instructional design framework such as ADDIE, adult learning principles and aware of learning methodologies
- Proficiency in MS Office or G Suite applications
- With basic project management skills
- Agile and can easily adapt to organizational changes
- Excellent verbal, written communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Must be analytical, team player, results-oriented, and highly reliable individual
- Can independently work and decide on its own unless needs guidance from superiors
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 3308 33rd floor, One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.