SAP System Analyst
- Pasay, PhilippinesBuilding F Jose W Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Studies, evaluates and analyzes the organization’s current processes and procedures and identifies problems or areas that need or require automated solutions and approaches
- Designs and develops automated solutions (together with the IT programmers) to make the organization processes and procedures more effective and efficient and in compliance with certain operating standards.
- Devise ways to add new functionality to existing application
- Handles preparation of business case/business requirements document/functional requirement document/user specifications of the systems that will be subject for IT development/programming
- Handles functional testing and assist the users acceptance testing of all newly developed applications including SAP
- Assist IT Group in the implementation of new application including sap
- Prepares memo guidelines, quick guide and/or training materials of the applications that will be implemented such as SAP
- Conducts Users Training for all application the will be implemented including SAP
- Handles production support for all application implemented including SAP
- Conducts post implementation review/assessment for all applications implemented including SAP
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager and SVP under Controllership Division, he/she is responsible for SAP projects.
Location: SM Corporate Offices Pasay City
Education and Experience
- Graduate of BS Accountancy/BS Industrial Engineering
- Preferably with 1-2 year work experience in handling SAP projects or his/her expertise
- With strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.