- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
SMDV is a tech-focused Venture Capital that partners with entrepreneurs building exceptional technology companies that aim to change the landscape in Indonesia and the region.
We are looking for a Software Engineer. What you will be doing:
- Creating a seamless workflow for the content load with access control and revision control.
- Developing stunning user-facing features.
- Designing robust, scalable and secure features
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Following best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
- Driving continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics is a good start, but not a must.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Developer.
- Strong grasp on microservices architecture.
- To have ability in Programming Language and Relevant Experience on below :
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.