- South Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
SMDV is a tech-focused Venture Capital that partners with entrepreneurs building exceptional technology companies that aim to change the landscape in Indonesia and the region. We are currently hiring for our portfolio companies.
We are looking for a Product Owner that will be responsible for:
- Drive product vision and prioritize roadmap for a tribe based on market opportunity and shape the future
- Manage data-driven prioritization to ensure timely execution.
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to the product team.
- Engage closely and drive collaboration with cross-functional team (engineers, designers, and business)
- Develop improvement and solutions to support the growth of products.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness competitive position to deliver products that recognized best in the industry
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product (managing product backlog)
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- (overseeing development stage)
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Information System or other related disciplines.
- 3 years of experience as Product Owner/ Product Manager.
- Experience in Scrum Methodology.
- Experience in developing platform/ technology product.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in planning and organizing.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.