- The Disbursement Accountant provides financial and administrative support by ensuring that all requests for payment from end-users, suppliers, etc. are timely and accurately processed which in turn are recorded/ booked in the Cash Disbursement Journal (CDJ) of the entity.
- One key area of the role is the accurate and timely booking of disbursements and reconfirmation with the Treasury Manager if the checks are funded prior to releasing signed/approved checks.
- The role shall allow proper and timely coordination with other departments and external parties like suppliers.
- Preparation and release of BIR Form 2307 to suppliers, as applicable.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and/or Financial Management
- With at least a year experience in the related field
- Good attention to detail
- Good general Math skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment with firm deadlines
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- LPL Towers, 112 Legaspi Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Renewables / Environment
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.