The person shall be responsible in recruiting and training courier partners.
Ensures that all courier partner applicants know the application process, schedule courier partners' orientation, and review all documents submitted by applicants.
In addition, he/she will be responsible for addressing courier related complaints, issues, and concerns.
- Responsible in calling and interviewing courier applicants;
- Handle courier applicants;
- Ensure courier applicants are on-boarded.
- Provides data/analysis needed for reporting;
- Updates reports on a daily basis.
Ad Hoc Assignments
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- Good English written and oral communication skills, phone communication will be in English and Filipino.
- Has own Laptop/Equipment
- Has stable internet
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Interpersonal communication
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 34F Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Avenue, corner P. Poveda Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Package / Freight Delivery
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.