Clinical Unit Based Educator - Global City
- Taguig, Philippines32nd Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The Clinical Unit Based Educator (CUBE) is responsible in managing unit-based learning and education through developing clinical skills and meeting the educational needs of all nursing associates within the assigned Nursing Unit in collaboration with the Clinical Nurse Educator.
- He/she is responsible in overseeing and leading the newly-hired staff nurses to his/her assigned unit for the unit based education upon deployment to ensure quality patient care is maintained at all times.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing; Licensed/Registered Nurse in the Philippines.
- Preferably with at least 9 units Master’s Degree
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
- BLS Certified
- IV Therapy Certified
- Relevant Experience : At least three (3) years’ experience in Clinical Area of Expertise
- Technical Skills : Effective written and verbal communication skills; computer literate esp. PowerPoint Presentation, video editing and software application skills; platform/teaching/presentation skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.