Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail & restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun. If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
In the Customer Service Executive (Food Delivery) role, you’d be responsible for carrying out logistics operations efficiently during operating hours. You will be monitoring daily food delivery orders to ensure completion, and solving tickets within SLA target, and working closely with colleagues and the Logistics Operation Manager to ensure consistent, high-quality service.
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast-paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
To top it off, we also welcome fresh graduates who are switched on and really ready to make their first step into the industry a good one.
What you will do:
- Monitor daily Beep Delivery orders and ensure completion within SLA target.
- Solving tickets according to SOP provided
- Attend to tickets triggered accordingly within SLA.
- Always be online for chat and calls while attending to tickets throughout the working hours.
- Resolves problems by clarifying the customer/merchant complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Communicate closely with the 3PL partners to check on daily status of riders.
- File reports of rider feedback, late delivery or damaged item to respective 3PL partners.
- Making sure that the customer and merchant complains will be updated to them directly via call or email.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to improve processes that will positively impact customer and merchant experience.
- To report of any irregularities or technical issues related to the orders or system.
- Adhere to work schedule
What you will need:
- Good internet connection speed at home.
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Working knowledge of customer service software and tools
- Experience in a technology, B2B, SaaS company
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent speaking, reading and writing ability in English
What makes working at StoreHub awesome (and refreshing!):
- Our people - for real! StoreHubbers are some of the smartest and most interesting people you will work with. Expect to do a lot of peer-learning.
- Culture of Candour. We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home.
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters.
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. This helps us make more informed decisions and get more precise outcomes.
- It’s the Impact that counts. We recognise that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work and long hours are not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution.
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry - ice-cream, snacks, and more yums
- Medical and HMO
- Apple Macbooks for everyone
- Learning Budget - for courses, books, and levelling up
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at StoreHub. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Problem Sensitivity
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.