- Pasig, Philippines512 West Tektite Tower, Exchange Rd, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 90,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / monthPHP90,000.00100,000.0090,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- testing, debugging, diagnosing, and correcting errors and faults within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
- writing, updating, and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures
- providing advice, guidance, and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
Development (NS Back End)
- Plan, implement and review customizations of NetSuite including custom records, forms, fields, saved searches and reports
- Develop, document, and implement scripted customizations using NetSuite SuiteCloud developer tools
- Work with 3rd party tools to develop API’s to integrate NetSuite with other systems
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customizations, and integrations
- Responsible for back-end development tasks such as writing web services / APIs and building high-quality reusable codes for maximum performance and scalability
- Work and coordinate with front-end developer(s) in developing back-end web services
- Work closely with the business departments in process automation and workflows
- Ability to assess new technologies, 3rd party tools, and provide preliminary feedback or recommendations for possible NetSuite integration
- Development of back-end requirements / projects. E.g.:
- Warehouse Billing Automation
- Stores Click & Collect App (Mobile and Desktop page)
- NetSuite Two-factor Authentication integration
- Manual ERPLY JSON Sync
- NetSuite cleanup and optimization
- Drop shipping
- Monitor, maintain scripts, and resolve NetSuite issues including the following integrations and APIs
- Quality Assurance Pre-Go-Life into production. Deploy & Release high quality code.
- Monitor and maintain day to day operation of the NetSuite platform for internal stakeholders
- Provides support and assistance to any KWH team member for any NetSuite related issues or concern
- Troubleshoot issues. Create & document troubleshooting workflows.
- Support existing NetSuite scripts.
- Support internal users on NetSuite issues
- Report to GM of Technology and work closely with Tech Team and business stakeholders based in Perth & Melbourne, Australia
- Work with an agile mindset by using agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming).
- Responsible for development-, deployment-, release-, service validation & test practices and their continuous improvement for the Netsuite Solution bundle (ERP & 3rd party integrations).
- Responsible for all technical parts related to Incidents, Requirements and Projects in the solution bundle area.
- Joint & constant improvement of code quality by using DEV style guides & techniques.
- Ensure quality assurance before releasing to production.
- Administrate & maintain NetSuite platform.
- Provide ongoing technical 2nd level support to all internal NetSuite users.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Suitestudio Operations Inc.
SuiteStudio Operations, Inc. is a progressive company specialising in excellent-quality design, web development, finance support, and online merchandising for foreign, e-commerce client/s, particularly on NetSuite Suitecommerce Platform. We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefits in accordance with skill levels and qualifications, and provide a warm, healthy work environment in Pasig City's central business district.
Our biggest partner-client is Kitchen Warehouse (http://www.kitchenwarehouse.com.au), Australia's #1 Online Retailer for top quality kitchen and homewares.