Supply Chain Lead Surabaya
- Sidoarjo, IndonesiaSidoarjo, East Java, Indonesia, Sidoarjo, East Java, IndonesiaSidoarjoEast JavaIndonesia
- Full time
- Coordinates all shipping/receiving along with transportation.
- Monitor the load schedule to ensure on time service
- Oversees all inventory control and product rotation.
- Makes and maintains vendor partnerships.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Plan, assign, and direct work.
- Appraise performance.
- Reward and administer corrective action.
Work location : Surabaya
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- 3+ years relevant experience in distribution and/or logistics
- Age Max. 35 yo
- Strong communication and leadership skills. Understanding of servant leadership
- Ability to organize, self-prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines
- Detailed, number oriented individual with experience analyzing numbers quickly and responding decisively
- Strong team player with history of partnering with transportation, sales, customer service and the customer
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues and take initiative to resolve them
- Flexible to work various shifts including possible weekend and Holiday hours as needed to meet business needs
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word.
- Experience with Lean Principles (TPM/5S/Standard Work)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.