Maintenance Officer (Bali Area)
- Denpasar, IndonesiaDenpasar, Bali, IndonesiaDenpasarBaliIndonesia
- Full time
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipement
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them
- Repairing machines, equipments, or structures as necessary
- Candidate must possess at least SMU in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh-graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipments, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints and repair manuals as necessary
- Experience with precision measuring instrument or electronic testing devices
- Experience performing routine maintenance
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.