- Makati, Philippines2293 Chino Roces Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Store Operations and Account Management
- Coordinates with both internal and external partners for all requirements and needs of the e-Commernce/online stores.
- He shall lead in the implementation of all activities and initiatives intended for each online store, ensuring that these are done on time and within standards and as planned. Any changes or updates on plans should be discussed with the Digital Commerce Operations Manager and cascaded to the relevant teams/departments/business partners.
- Coordinate with the team and with the different departments and business partners to discuss concerns and strategies for the online stores.
- He is responsible for the collection, analysis and on-time reporting of sales and store performance to the Digital Commerce Operations Manager and other related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
- Provide data, reports and analytical support to the team by maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data (sales, inventory, traffic, brand and merchandise performance, customer feedback, etc.)
- Explore areas of eCommerce opportunity to drive market share and revenue.
- Awareness of operational expenses of the accounts/brands/online stores so as to ensure that they are within budget
- Regularly go on competitive checks online to be aware of the activities of other retail brands and analyze the mall and market in all locations. Be updated on retail trends and consumer habits and behavior by regularly checking Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
- Gather information and data relating to customers' reactions/comments to the brand.merhcandise and other factors affecting the performance of the stores and share with relevant teams.
- Monitor and analyze brand and competitor performance to recommend business building defense/offense initiatives/plans. May be tasked to report the performance of the brands to the team or management.
- Contribute to increasing team efficiency by giving support; both operationally and administratively. Oversee and work with the Digital Commerce Assistants and other key teams such as IT, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, and Warehouse.
- Make innovations for the creation of company procedures and policies as a means for improving company practice, work, and organizational structure. He may also be tasked with keeping copies of company policies and procedures, memos and agreements.
- Provide direction, motivation, training and learning to the Digital Commerce team especially for tasks vital to the success of and in support of the brands and stores and to develop skills of each member.
- Respond to customer complaints/issues/challenges.
- He may be expected to assist with other online stores and accounts if the co-team member is out or if there are other vents and initiatives where we expect online orders to increase.
- He is expected to perform other duties and responsibilities, with minimal supervisor, that may be required for the online stores. He must be willing to work beyond normal working hours if needed.
- Ensure on-time, efficient and accurate order processing of orders from all accounts by closely monitoring and coordinating with Digital Commerce Operations Assistants and Warehouse team.
- Ensure that all set procedures and processes in order to fulfillment are followed. If there is a need, recommend how to improve the current process and procedures in order to be more efficient and effective.
- Ensure that Merchandising, Finance and Warehouse teams also adhere to set procedures, processes, and standards in order fulfillment.
- Ensure all orders are dispatched based on promised lead time to customers.
- Ensure packages are picked-up by shipping carriers and tracking is provided to the customer.
- In necessary, assist the Digital Commerce Operations Assistants in order fulfillment (during peak season or events).
- Assist the Digital Commerce Operations Assistants in responding to customer concerns.
- Coordinate with eRetail/Marketplace partners to address concerns regarding order fulfillment.
Inventory and Merchandise Management
- He shall work closely with the Digital Commerce Merchandising Officer, Digital Commerce Operations Assistants, Digital Commerce Warehouse and Terry SA Merchandising team to ensure that styles are released on time and are released on time and that needed inventory is properly uploaded at the back-end and replenishments are regularly accomplished.
- eCommerce content, such as product images, product descriptions, retail/selling prices, sizing, colors and other product details should be double-checked by the Digital Commerce Operations Supervisor to ensure that what is reflected at the front-end are accurate.
- Recommend styles or trends that are applicable to the eCommerce to maximize sales and opportunities.
- Ensure that styles are arranged and highlighted accordingly on the eCommerce sites.
- Closely coordinate with Merchandising and Warehouse teams for any concern pertaining to customer orders and merchandise being sold at the online stores.
- Recommend strategies for slow-mmoving or fast-moving SKUs.
Customer Relationship Management
- Provide the higest level service to customers, and if necessary, assist them in their shopping experience by engaging them with conversational sales techniques and providing prompt, and enthusiastic product knowledge. Priority is to take care of customers and meet sales objectives. Maintain relationships with the customers by providing immediate solutions to resolve their concerns.
- Develop and maintain superior product and brand knowledge so as to convey product benefits and features to customers.
- Think and strategize creative ways of engaging with our audience and work with other team members for implementation.
- Address and resolve customer concerns immediately.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Entreprenuership, Commerce or equivalent
- With at least 3 years in store/retail operations and/or sales and account management. Experience in Retail Operations and/or eCommerce is highly preferred
- Experience in successfully using eCommerce platforms such as Shopify and Magento is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent analytical, strategic, process development/improvement, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Possesses excellent communication skills (verbal and written); able to communicate successfully with a wide variety of people across all levels
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A clear understanding and proven delivery of good customer service. Able to deal with customer inquiries on own initiative, responding to quieries and concerns in a constructive and prompt manner
- Desplays accuracy and efficiency in all aspects of the role due to the ability to pay attention to details
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Must be commited, enthusiastic, reliable, dependable and flexible
- Open to learning and growth
- Happy, extroverted personality who can be assertive when necessary
- Must be willing to roll up his sleeves and become directly involved in all aspects of the business
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2293 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.