Responsible for back end development using Nest.js with TypeScript tools.
Work together with the Product Owner team and deliver a high performing back end system.
Translate design requirements into scalable system.
Design robust database structure
- Bachelor's Degree from Information Technology or System Information major
- Minimum 3 years experience as Back End Developer using Node.js framework
- Familiarity with OOP is a must
- Familiarity with Nest.js framework and TypeScript is an advantage
- Experience in Test-Driven Development (TDD), unit testing, E2E testing is a big plus
- Proficient in : MongoDB, MySQL, Github
- Able to work effectively and professionally in team as well as independently
- Has good motivation to learn new skills/technologies, excellent problem-solving, fast-learner, resourceful, committed, hard-worker, and self-motivated
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Technology
About The Body Shop Indonesia
“I want to work for a company that contributes to & is part of the community. I want something not just to invest in. I want something to believe in" Dame Anita Roddick (Founder of The Body Shop) We believe true beauty comes from the heart. For us, beauty is much more than a pretty face. We make our products with love and care. We source some of the finest raw ingredients from the four corners of the globe. We harness the skills of artisan farmers and add our expertise to create effective products that are wonderful to use. We trade fairly so communities benefit as well as you. We never test on animals, and all our products are 100% vegetarian. We campaign with passion on issues close to our heart, because activism is in our blood. We always keep people, animals, and the planet in mind. The Body Shop Indonesia has been around since 1992. We are consistently expanding to reach our customers and provide the best natural products as well as the best service for everyone. We have more than 150 stores across Indonesia, from West to East. In our stores, we love to make our customers feel at home and experience the delight of our products from head to toe. In our Home Office, we make our members feel comfortable and thus enable them to express their creativity and aspiration through their work. In The Body Shop, we make sure our employees are engaging with our values through voluntary social and environmental works. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at The Body Shop. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our Commitment: WE EXIST TO FIGHT FOR A FAIRER AND MORE BEAUTIFUL WORLD. We don't just do business, we strive to make a change, for our neighborhood and for our planet.