- Lead the organization in finding and attracting high caliber talents
- Plan and implement creative sourcing strategies
- Coordinate with managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Implement different retention strategies
Delivers a full range of administrative services (e.g. administrative, property/facilities, and procurement management) in close coordination with all stakeholders to support the core business and maintain a high-performance office environment.
- General Office Management
- Asset Management
- Occupational Safety and Security
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Recruitment, General Office Management, Procurement, Asset Management, Occupational Health, Safety and Security
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
Loans, Dental, Retirement Plan, Leave Entitlements, Performance-based Incentive/Bunos, Medical, Life Insurance, Miscellaneous Allowance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.