Project Engineer - Bacolod City
- Bacolod City, PhilippinesBacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, PhilippinesBacolod CityNegros OccidentalPhilippines
- 11,000.00 - 13,000.00 PHP / monthPHP11,000.0013,000.0011,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Responsible for the implementation of engineering standards across different lines of trades such as but not limited to mechanical, fire protection systems, electrical, plumbing, sanitary and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible in the preparation of procurement requests, method statements, materials submittals, drawings submittals, quality, and safety checks.
- Responsible in monitoring daily accomplishment reports, project status reports, participates in project status meetings, and documentation of minutes of the meeting
- Develops and implements project engineering procedures and prepares correspondence and documents related to assigned projects and facilitate archiving
- Responsible in determining project schedule by studying the project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Cooperates and communicates effectively with Project Manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil)
- Preferably with least one (1) year experience in vertical and horizontal construction
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Must have time management and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in standard office applications such as document, spreadsheets, and presentation applications.
- Willing to be assigned in Bacolod City
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Area of Assignment:
- Bacolod City, Negros Occidental (LANDMARK: near SM Bacolod)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.