Responsibilities Include :
- Manage all incoming entries across channels including phone calls, emails, chats and social media
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our customer's experience
- Continuously track and analyze customer's top satisfactions and complaints
- Last semester or Diploma Degree in any major with min GP 3.00 o
- Willing to learn and to be led
- Must have strong, friendly, and upbeat verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to remail cool, calm, collected and organized, even in times of high volume
- Ability to empathize is a must
- Must be proficient operating common channels program such as social media, chat, phone, both mobile and laptop
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Sawo No.29, Menteng Jakarta Pusat, 10310, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Fashion E-Commerce
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
On average, a woman has approximately 90 items in her closet worth around US$ 1,000 and 51% of these items are not used at all. Most of those unused items ended up in the landfill with a total of 10.5 million tons of clothing a year.
Tinkerlust exists to help women make use of those 51% unused items and promote a more sustainable shopping experience. We make it simple for women to buy and sell preloved fashion items from fast fashion trends to high end brands.
In Tinkerlust we connect the desire to shop closets of Indonesia’s fashionistas.
Our top selling brands includes Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Celine, Prada, Givenchy, Tory Burch, Zara, Uniqlo, Forever 21, Mango and many others.
Join our team! Be a part of Indonesia’s most stylish market place!
Meet our team: https://www.tinkerlust.com/who-we-are/