VP of Operations
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Jalan M.H. Thamrin Kav. 8-10, Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10230Central JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Oversee day-to-day company operations.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operations activities in the organization.
- Ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization.
- Implement the right processes and practices across the organization to improve the productivity.
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Inspire and empower team and co-workers to perform to the best of their abilities and continuously develop in their assignment
- Develop organization capability in production to serve customers better through experiencing shorter lead time and high flexibility according to customer request date.
- Formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
- Work closely with the management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Analyze and provide insights on the operating performance of each function, develop recommendations and provide analytical support for internal projects/initiatives
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Proven work experience on similar role for at least 3 years in the same industry
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiar with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability and Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Strong Analytical Skills, and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.