- Contribute to the teaching of Chinese (Mandarin) at other schools
Teaching Mandarin Chinese to students in the UK (teaching locations can be found on
the application form)
● Produce high-quality lessons with help from Future Lingo
● Opening students’ eyes to Chinese culture and the opportunities that exist for them in
China and the Chinese-speaking world.
● Uphold Future Lingo’s reputation and promoting its courses.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Experience in Mandarin Chinese teaching or language teaching
- Qualified graduate teacher of Chinese (Mandarin), registered or eligible for registration
- Be an academically rigorous, dynamic creative and flexible teacher in developing new ideas and resources, as well as adapting to curriculum changes;
- Be a team player with outstanding languages skills, who is keen to explore innovative and stimulating ways to use their passion and expertise to positively encourage the next generation;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work with colleagues from different disciplines,
- Must be able to analyze information to understand what the user really needs and wants.
● Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
● Experience in Mandarin Chinese teaching or language teaching
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.