As People Development Intern at Tokopedia, you will:
- Assist People Development Specialist to conduct learning analysis through survey, data analysis and report development.
- Be a part of a team that solicits, plans, and coordinates training plans for employees.
- Assist People Development Specialist, internal/external trainers and on-site mentors in training and development programs delivery.
- Execute training & development programs by acting as co-facilitator and supporting training (presentation, notes, booklets, etc.) & promotion material (banner, emails, etc.) development.
- Support logistics arrangements (venue, calendar, invitation, tools/material, meals, transportation, documentation, etc.) in training & development programs.
- FINAL YEAR STUDENTS or FRESH GRADUATES from reputable university in Management, Psychology, Industrial Engineering, or other relevant majors.
- Available to join as soon as possible (preferably around August) and attend minimum of three months internship period.
- Able to work every Monday to Friday for 9 working hours (including 1 hour break).
- Fluent in english and communicative.
- Proactive and adaptive.
- Have a good numerical ability, analytical thinking, good observer and attention to details.
- Have a strong interest in learning field.
- Have an excellent knowledge using Ms. Excel and Google Spreadsheet.
- Able to work under pressure.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.