- Assist in recruitment process at Tokopedia.
- Search for candidates both in internal and external sources/databases.
- Screen CVs based on the role profile.
- Manage preliminary interview (both by phone or face-to-face interview) and deliver the result clearly and objectively to the user.
- Help arrange candidate's interview schedule with user or hiring manager.
- Respond to incoming e-mail inquiries.
- Data entry and general administrative tasks.
- Attend several events to help explain about Tokopedia's recruitment process, career path, and culture to attendees.
- FINAL YEAR STUDENTS or FRESH GRADUATES from reputable university majoring in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or other related majors.
- Able to join as soon as possible (preferably in August) and attend minimum of three months internship period.
- Able to work every Monday to Friday for 9 working hours (including 1 hour break).
- Have a good knowledge of Human Resources Area.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and result-oriented.
- Possess good analytical thinking, dynamic, creative, tough and fast-learner.
- Willing to work mobile (out of town, on weekend) for Business Trip/Events.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.