Risk Management Specialist (Risk Management)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Provide in depth analysis of transactions in order to evaluate the fraud risk involved at Tokopedia
- Develop risk mitigation strategies of all business units through research and benchmarking
- Execute standard SQL database queries to retrieve data and produce standardized reports
- Analyze data and reports to identify new fraudulent activity
- Create and communicate risk policy to minimize risks across all operations of the company
- Perform risk management assessment and evaluation periodically.
- Manage and develop tools for detecting fraudulent / attacking attempt and ability to proactively detect abusive behaviour.
- Previous experience in Fraud Detection / Risk Management / Management Consulting, especially in E-commerce industry are preferred
- Passion for innovation with a work smarter, solution and action oriented mind-set. Ability to learn and adapt the new pattern and new product.
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly to both internal and external customers.
Passion for learning, improving and keeping up with risk trends in the e-commerce market and commitment to handling several risk case.
Familiarity to SQL is preferred.
Bachelor's degree preferably in computer science, math/statistics, or have relevant experience in related area. Top tier universities are preferred.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.