Corporate Social Responsibility Intern (Internship)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Assisting in all of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program design, execution, and communication;
- Monitoring Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program execution from the partner.
- Undergraduate students or fresh graduate, preferably from Social Sciences background (Social Welfare, Communication, or other);
- Have several experiences in social activities or community development;
- Have an extensive network with social organizations (GO/NGO);
- Well organized, team player and pay great attention to the detail;
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills;
- Confident in English, both written and verbally;
- Committed to joining the internship 3 months from June 10, 2019;
- Able to work full time from Monday to Friday.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.