Business Development - Merchandise Intern (Internship)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with suppliers and procurement.
- Liaising internally across business units and also externally to suppliers and vendors.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colors or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Gathering information on customers' reactions to products.
- Uploading products and managing PDP (product detail page) for O2O Business.
- Running weekly sales report.
- Updated stock and ensuring stock levels are correct.
- Final year students or fresh graduate from diploma or bachelor degree in any major.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Have an ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, well-organized, discipline, fast learner, and proactive.
- Able to join as soon as possible and attend minimum of three months internship period.
- Able to work every Monday to Friday for 9 working hours (including 1 hour break).
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.