Sales & Marketing Intern (Fintech)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
As a Sales & Operations Intern, you’ll be responsible for the daily operational tasks and liaise with Fintech Partner.
1. Assist in day-to-day business operations and portfolio management
2. Update performance dashboard and create performance reports
3. Conduct research to support product development and product review
4. Liaise and maintain a good relationship with Fintech partners
- Undergraduate student or fresh-graduate majoring in Accounting, Finance, or Management from reputable university
- Familiar with standard Microsoft Excel formula (IFS, VLOOKUP, INDEX-MATCH)
- Proficient in English
- Available for 3-months internship period (5 days per week, 9 hours/day)
- Have a strong analytical skill and detail-oriented
- Must be able to work well in a team within a fast-paced environment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.