IT Application Support
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Monitor service management tools/ticketing system and administration (e.g. create business rules, triggers, integrations etc); and proactively manage the day-to-day issues raised by Business users.
- Track the progress of resolution and provide regular updates for follow-up actions and incident status; and proactively keep users informed throughout all stages of all processes by phone, email and instant messenger.
- Determine the actions required to resolve operational/product problems, escalating as required to minimize the impact to individual users and the organization.
- Document troubleshooting methodology, information, analyzes facts/conditions regarding the reported issue, and create coaching materials/technical materials.
- Document reported problems and corresponding solutions in short and clear articles within the company knowledge base.
- Proactively create knowledge base articles, process documents and share within the team.
- Assist in the creation of incident reports and other documents as applicable, compile technical reports and user facing procedure documents.
- Coordinate planned changes by engaging and communicating with users and liaising with various internal teams.
- Constantly review ticket backlog to ensure they are kept to a minimum and take necessary actions to seek resolution of user issues to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work with internal teams to ensure issues are actioned and communicated in a timely manner, including service outages/escalated issues and opportunities.
- Actively contribute to monitoring and alerting strategy and approach, using continuous improvement to ensure monitoring is sufficient and appropriate for the environment.
- Contribute to the team workload by accomplishing related tasks to achieve key results as required.
- Assist in the deployment and upgrading of application stack into non-production and production environments; troubleshoot and resolve problems with the deployment and operation of environments.
- Lead or participate in management of incidents, requests and problems, request fulfillment and problem resolution and escalation activities, and perform root cause analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software related customer service/contact center operations and technical support role.
- In-depth knowledge of software systems such as Zendesk, JIRA or other industry standard service management tools/ticketing system.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies, SaaS concepts and shell scripting.
- Good understanding of Application Developments.
- Knowledge of contact center operations and technologies desirable.
- Experience with other contact center products preferred.
- Support a dynamic team environment by collaborating with other departments, team and workgroup members; contributing time, effort and ideas, and commitment to work collaboratively toward common goals.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience through timely response, and positive interaction, and maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Proven experience in end-to-end problem determination/troubleshooting issues and root cause analysis.
- Good communication and presentation skills with experience interacting with users.
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments; and adapt well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.