- Ability to analyze complex data including but not limited to audiences, market & sales, media mix and competitive reporting all to assist in formulating actionable offline plans.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the offline and digital media plus a strong understanding of interactive marketing concepts
- Experience working with 3rd party/partner such as TV station or OOH vendors
- Solid understanding of website performance metrics
- Minimum of 2-3 years online & offline media planning experience
- Bachelor degree, preferably in advertising, marketing or related program
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong mathematic & analytical skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team structure, and function as a leader when necessary
- Proficiency in Google; Slide, spreadsheet, docs, calendar, etc
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.