Senior UX Designer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Work closely with the product and/or business team to sharpen product visions and requirements that focus on the user's needs
- Collaborate with researchers to plan and conduct research in order to gather insights or validate hypothesis and design solutions
- Collaborate with UI designers and UX writers to ensure the best quality of content and interface and are aligned with the design system
- Interpret both quantitative and qualitative datas as parameters to be documented on the design decisions
- Translate product's vision and requirements into a clear defined user journeys, end-to-end experiences and conceptual screen designs that includes but not limited to prototypes and wireframes
- Showcase design works to design stakeholders
- Drive collaboration using co-design & workshop processes involving different stakeholders to solve user problems
- Work closely with Product Managers and Developers to ensure the proper designs are implemented into production
- Mentor and coach associate designers to be able to deliver the best design implementation
- Deep understanding and ability to implement Human Centered - Design Thinking process
- Good story-telling ability to showcase design works and processes to the stakeholders
- Good understanding of product metrics framework, ability to read and interpret data
- Ability to conduct research such as Usability Testing, In-Depth Interview, Competitive Analysis, etc.
- Good understanding and able to implement design principles (UX Laws, Gestalt Principles, Heuristic Usability, etc).
- Have impactful design portfolios that demonstrate process and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 2 years experience as UX Designer or similar roles
- Able to use design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge about trends and various aspects of digital product design
- Proficiency in English both writing and verbally
- Experience in mentoring or coaching is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.