- Become SME (Subject Matter Expert) in terms of Data & Analytics within Business Unit/Cluster
- Understand and Analyze Transactional (Order Related), Behavioral (Event Tracking, Client Activity) ,and Demographic data
- Explore Various Datasets to Generate Insights, Conclusions and Recommendations
- Produce Rich, Insightful, Meaningful and Beautiful Dashboards for Monitoring, Reporting that Automates Insight Generation
- Collaborate and synergize across with other data functions such as Data Engineering, Business Intelligent, Data Tracker , and Data Scientist teams
- Strategic Partner for Product (Feature, Functionality), Business (Campaign, Initiatives) and also Technology (Implementation)
- Produce data visualization and story tell the data with required tools.
- Perform work with solid Excel proficiency & SQL knowledge.
- Develop understanding of data wrangling & data manipulation (R/Python)
- Basic statistics modelling utilization
- Provide data insights on demand and proactively in order to assist operations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 years or + of Data analytics experience is a plus
- Having experience using SQL, Phyton, R Studio
- Details and able to make data visualization and story tell the data with required tools.
- Perform work with solid Excel proficiency & knowledge.
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. We are the leading marketplace in Indonesia; we encourage millions of merchants and consumers to participate in the future of commerce. Our vision is to build an ecosystem where everyone can start and discover anything with ease. We are holding to these three principles that drive us forward. We call them our DNA, the traits that embody who we are as Tokopedia Nakama: Focus on Consumer, Growth Mindset, and Make it Happen, Make it Better