- Managing internal social media account communication
- Executing internal engagement (virtual) event
- Collaborate to provide data-driven insights for other teams.
- Gather data obtained from various media channels and deliver daily report.
- Undergraduate student or fresh graduates preferably from Communication or Public Relations, Literature Study
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally.
- A critical thinker with strong analytical skills who can use MS Excel, do data analysis, visualization and able to draw summaries, conclusions and recommendations.
- Active on social media (Instagram, Tiktok, Linkedin)
- Must be able to show value FIRST (friendly, proactive, simple and trusted)
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. We are the leading marketplace in Indonesia; we encourage millions of merchants and consumers to participate in the future of commerce. Our vision is to build an ecosystem where everyone can start and discover anything with ease. We are holding to these three principles that drive us forward. We call them our DNA, the traits that embody who we are as Tokopedia Nakama: Focus on Consumer, Growth Mindset, and Make it Happen, Make it Better