Sr Database Administrator
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Lebak Bulus Raya, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- 13,500,000.00 - 16,500,000.00 IDR / month
- Full time
- Establish the needs of users and monitoring user access and security
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
- Maintain detailed documentation of DBA processes and procedures.
- Control access permissions and privileges
- Plans and implements backup and recovery of the database.
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
- Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing, and production usage.
- Implements and enforces security for all of the Databases.
- Perform periodic database maintenance, monitoring and performance tuning.
- Performs database re-organization as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
Skillset needed for this positions:
- 5+ years of Oracle DBA experience on Unix/Linux.
- 5+ years of Oracle Postgre SQL (e.g. 9, 10) experience on Unix/Linux.
- Able to Install, configure, upgrade, and manage Oracle RDBMS e.g. 10, 11, 12.
- Experience with PLSQL and SQL
- Experience in installation of Oracle patches, performing backup and recovery procedures.
- MySQL Performance Tuning, MySQL high availability
- Experience with performance tuning
- Experience in a 24X7 production environment
- Excellent knowledge of database backup and recovery scenarios
- Proficient in managing RAC cluster, Data Guard and replications.
- A good knowledge of the operating system(s), eq. Unix, Windows, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Windows Server
- Oracle Database
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Lebak Bulus Raya, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.