Sr DevOps Engineer
- Kota Tangerang Selatan, IndonesiaITC BSD, Jl. Pahlawan Seribu, Lengkong Wetan, Serpong, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15310, IndonesiaIndonesia
- 12,500,000.00 - 17,000,000.00 IDR / month
- Full time
- Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications
- Design and implement appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
- Participate to the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support.
- Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues
- Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration / Windows
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Automating deployment of Linux applications, system configurations and security settings
- Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Prioritizing requests from operations, development and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Linux, Unix, Bash Scripting, Agile Development
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Experience to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Windows Server
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.