- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Lebak Bulus Raya, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 14,000,000.00 - 19,500,000.00 IDR / monthIDR14,000,000.0019,500,000.0014,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Job role as Programmer for company's projects.
- Candidate must possess at least [Education Level] in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Comfortable working with multiple projects at same time
- An understanding of the full software development life-cycle including agile development, test-driven development and continuous integration.
- Experience designing and interacting with relational databases.
- Willingness to rapidly learn new technologies and advocate for emerging technologies that will enhance the existing environment.
The skillset required are (if only has few skills from below skillset are still welcome):
- Experience with latest web technologies such as Nodejs, Kafka, RabbiMQ, Docker, NginX, Redis
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience working on beckoned technologies such Ruby on Rails, Go Lang, PHP, Python etc
- Experience working on application monitoring & logging services
- Experience working on relational & Non-SQL database such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience working on machine learning & other predictive modeling algorithms
- Experience developing with APIs and micro-services based architecture
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Ruby on Rails
- Information Technology
- System Information
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Lebak Bulus Raya, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.