Project Manager (Fast Track Program)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Lebak Bulus Raya, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
18 months professional program to prepare young, talented, energized and high potential candidates from Asia to be high performance LEADERS
- To plan, execute, and finalize establishment of stores according to strict deadlines and within budget. This include acquiring resources and coordinating the effort of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver project according to the plan.
- Define the project objectives and quality control throughout its life-cycle.
- Preparing work schedule and progress report on weekly and monthly basis.
- Involved in bidding process and executing sub contractor selection.
- Age 28 - 32 years old
- Having min. 2 to 3 years of working experience in Managerial position
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Architecture or equivalent.
- Has experience handling high rise building in previous job.
- Strong personality with excellent communication skill.
- High attention on detail orientation task.
- High initiative with good leadership skill.
- Perseverance in under pressure situation
- Innovative, Creative, Entrepreneurial, and Strategic Thinking
- Willing to be stationed at any stores throughout Indonesia
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Lebak Bulus Raya, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.