- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Lebak Bulus Raya, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- 5,000,000.00 - 6,500,000.00 IDR / monthIDR5,000,000.006,500,000.005,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Coordinating with line managers to have full knowledge of jobs and positions requirements in Retail business.
- Familiar to conduct recruitment process especially mass recruitment.
- Support his/her superior on finishing daily routine administration tasks or helping out on project basis.
- Conducting resourcing using good networking and an up dated database systems
- Organizing and monitoring complete selection processes
- Handle Opening store recruitment across Indonesia and our Trans Retail Development Program.
- Collaborated with the University or High School /Vocational School to supply national needs.
- Designing and running the program Employer Branding initiatives across For University, Schools all over Indonesia.
- Preferably hold Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or Human Resources Management.
- Required skill(s): Psychological testing and Interviewing.
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position or Management Traine.
- Has working experience background in Retail company or Fast Moving Consumer Good company will be beneficial.
- Willing to work with daily administration tasks.
- Capable in Training and Presentations as a career plan to be developed in other HR department.
- Energetic, independent, good communication skill, creative, easy going person, well-adapted, and social active.
- Perseverance in under pressure situation.
- Willing to travel throughout Indonesia and enjoying travelling.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Continuous Learning
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership skills
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.