Full Stack Developer
- Kota Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaITC BSD, Jl. Lebak Bulus Raya No.8, RT.10/RW.7, Pondok Pinang, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
As a back end developer your main goal would be to deliver back end application development working with front end developers and business users. You will engage with business users and your team to develop performant applications and also troubleshoot existing application problems that may or may not have been developed by you . Occasionally you may have to develop an application end-to-end by your self. We use a variety of backend technologies so you should be comfortable learning new languages fast and start development.
- Develop back end applications and integrate with front end work developed front end developers
- Comfortable learning and using latest technologi
- Design and architect application flow and suggest DB structures
- Propose changes to existing architecture or suggest new ones
- Monitor & Ensure application speed, reliability, and performance
- Work on both desktop & mobile applications
- Work on application monitoring & logging services
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information System or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Must have hand-on code programming experience
- Experience with latest web technologies such as Nodejs, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Docker, NginX, Redis, Memcache
- Experience working on Back-end technologies such as Python, Java, Ruby on Rails, Go Lang, PHP, or other latest backend programming language.
- Experience working on relational & Non-SQL database such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra, MariaDB
- Experience developing with APIs and micro-services based architecture
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, containers, API integration etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Lebak Bulus Raya No.8, RT.10/RW.7, Pondok Pinang, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Retail Industry
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.