- Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible in basic clerical and admin task of the clinic.
- Responsible in admitting and charting basic doctor's order.
- Responsible in performing vital signs and other basic nursing skills.
- Responsible in communicating with patients' status and updates.
- Responsible in giving medication as instructed by the doctor.
- Graduates of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to be assigned in clinical setting, with or without experience.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.