- Human resource (HR) managers are involved with recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues, redundancies etc. The job involves keeping up to date with areas such as employment law, which change often.
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts; deciding on how best to advertise
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues eg disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities
- Ensures compliance of company with statutory government regulations on occupational safety and health standards and the mandated labor regulations.
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
- Ensures the accurate and timely implementation and maintenance of training records.
- Ensure that all employees are properly recorded in HR online system.
- Monitor and update HR online system on a regular basis, but must be updated whenever there are organizational changes.
- Prepare the notice of personnel action whenever there is an internal hiring, an ensure that internal clearance are complied prior to movement.
- Responsible for overall office administration and purchasing functions.
- A graduate BS Psychology/ Industrial Relation/ Business Administration.
- At least 4 to 5 years of work experience as an HR Manager or HR Supervisor
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Office and in other HR online system
- Has in-depth background on Labor Relations
- Must have strong people skills, including the ability to plan and schedule work effectively
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.